Thursday, July 11, 2013

Would you rather be at the mountains or the beach? Why? #challengetowrite

11. Would you rather be at the mountains or the beach? Why?


The Beach. Definitely.
Tanning.
Waves.
Sand.
Sea Breeze.
Sunglasses.
Flip Flops.
I lived in the mountains for about 5 years in Georgia. Actually, I guess I currently am living in the mountains here in Alaska. It's pretty and all, but NOT for me!

Besides from absolutely loving the beach, I love the whole beach town atmosphere.
I also lived in Florida for like 10 years & we were 30 minutes away from the beach.
I miss it!


Speaking of the beach, my husband is getting out of the Army very soon & we are moving back to the city I was born in, Gulfport, Mississippi.
Right on the Gulf Coast.
Beach! Beach! Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment