Friday, July 19, 2013

What are 10 Random facts about you that most people do not know? #challengetowrite

First off, I'm definitely failing this #challengetowrite! Just been so busy!



(19) What are 10 Random facts about you that most people do not know?

1. I am 1/8 Mexican & 1/8 Portuguese. My biological father is Mexican & Portuguese. I don't really look it besides having dark hair.

2. I can't fall asleep with the TV on. My husband kills me with this! He prefers it on to fall asleep. I have to wait for him to fall asleep so I can turn it off.

3. I would like to go to college someday. I never got the chance because I stopped in my tracks when I had kids.

4. I love the smell of rain. I don't know, just something about it. Also what the sky looks like... & the breeze that goes along eith it.

5. I collect Owls. I. Love. Owls. I have them everywhere! From salt&pepper shakers to paintings on the walls.

6. I enjoy watching trashy, dramatic reality TV shows. Yep, my husband can't believe I "watch that crap". I love it. Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Breaking Amish, Married to Jonas & a lot more!

7. I'm going to miss being an "Army Wife". I guess it's just the being proud part. Proud your husband serves. I guess I can still be proud of what he's done though. Going to be so different...

8. I joined the Army when I was 18 for a short period of time. I went to basic when I was 18. Got discharged a few months later for medical reasons. (nothing serious, they just have a lot of rules about certain medical problems.)

9. I never wanted to have any kids & I ended up with 2. I never ever wanted kids, but I am so glad I did! They have changed my life for the better! 2 is enough for me, though. No more please!

10. I wish I lived in the 1950's. I just love everything about the period. The fashion & the way society was.


That was harder than I thought! #challengetowrite

No comments:

Post a Comment