Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


Linking up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom (for the very first time) today for Thursday Thoughts!



--I'm brand new at this blogging thing. So bare with me. Any tips or advice is much appreciated!

--I don't know why my kids insist on waking before 6:00am with no intention of going back to bed anytime soon. It seems like whether they go to bed at 8:00pm or 1:00am, they will still be bright eyed & bushy tailed by 6:00am.

--Still trying to get everything in order to move. Yay move! Goodbye Alaska. Goodbye snow, goodbye -40, goodbye 24/7 daylight, goodbye Army Life. We are going to be doing it the civilian way. Very bittersweet...



--Debating on buying the Flye Baby Airplane Seat. I was reading the reviews & a few people brought up a good point.. What if it's not allowed on the plane? Does it meet the standards? I would hate to buy it & not be able to use it. Does anyone know? Has anyone used a Flye Baby Seat before?

--I'm expecting my Bulu Box, Citrus Lane & Bluum sometime very soon. My first Bluum & my first Bulu! I want to try so many others. Fancy, Wanted, PopSugar... so many boxes so little money! I won't be getting a Birchbox this month, I cancelled it. I might have just been unlucky a few times but I was underwhelmed.**

--Upset about my Pacifica order. I got a email that it shipped on July 1st. That's 17 days ago. I still haven't received it. I emailed them and they said there was a mix up in their deliveries & instead of being shipped by plane, everything was shipped by truck. Their customer service is off the charts. I also got a $10 coupon on my next order for my troubles! Can't beat that!



--I'm just now getting around to this week's episode of PLL. Does anyone else feel that this season isn't as good as the past seasons? I still enjoy watching it, don't get me wrong, but I'm not dying to watch it like I did in the past.

That's all for now :) --Jordana




**contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment