Wednesday, July 3, 2013

May & June Birchbox

Company: Birchbox

Type: Beauty

Cost: $10 a month.

About: A monthly beauty subscription box tailored to your beauty profile.

(I'm late doing the May review so I'll be doing both May & June in one post.)

May Birchbox

Inside:




Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive (.25 fl oz) $4.88


Hail Merry Macaroons (Choco flavor) $2.00 These are gluten free & vegan...and honestly, not for me. Yuck.


Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Shampoo (samples) $2.00?


Coola Classic Sunscreen (.23 fl oz) $4.30 Cargo Blush $14.85
I love this blush, the color is perfect!

Conclusion:

$28.00 Value, well over the $10 price! Even so I wasn't overwhelmed with joy. Seeing as it was my first Birchbox, I gave it another month.
& here it is...

June Birchbox

Inside:



Juicy Couture La La Perfume (.05 fl oz) $5.00 (1.7 fl oz is $70.00)
The scent is ok, not my favorite but definitely wearable. Won't be going ouy & buying it anytime soon though...


Mirenesse Glossy Kiss $26.55
I only wear regular chapstick or chapstick with a light tint, so every time I get a lipgloss/lipstick/lipstain in one of my boxes, I'm not too thrilled.


Klorane Dry Shampoo (1 oz) $6.00


100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream (samples) $0.50
Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer (.25 fl oz) $4.00

Conclusion:

$42.00 value! Better than the last box, but I'm putting my subscription on hold for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment