Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Stork Stack




Company: Stork Stack

Type: Kids/Baby

Cost: $27.99 a month, free shipping

About: "Every month our Stork will deliver a special Stack to your door filled with 5 of our favorite, deluxe products selected with love by our team of Moms. The products change every month, but they're always age-appropriate for your child (and we always include something special for you!) With every subscription, Stork Stack Gives Back. We donate Stacks to families in need through our great philanthropic partners. Thanks to you, we're shipping smiles every day."

Code: When you use code 3206A9AA, you get $10 in Stork Bills & I also get $10 in Stork Bills.(it's a win-win!)



Baby Banz: Baby UPF 50+ Reversible Bucket Hat $19.00
Very Cute!


Supergoop Samples $1.00?
Always open to getting samples so I can easily fit them in my diaper bag, never know when you're goona need them!



The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear $6.99
I love books that have thick hard pages, they are harder to tear up! (which my kids love doing)


Melissa & Doug First Play Caterpillar Grasping Toy $7.99
My baby loves it!



Earth Mama & Angel Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo $4.95 (1.67 fl oz)
Earth Mama’s baby shampoos are body wash too, and contain no artificial fragrances, foaming agents, sulfates, preservatives, parabens, or dyes. No antibacterial pesticides either.


Conclusion: $40.00 value! Well over the $27.99! & I had a code where I only paid $17.99, so that's even better! I can't find the code or I would share :(
The box was great overall! The hat is adorable & I love the shampoo and the fact that it's organic. Can't wait until I get my next box!

How did you like your Stork Stack? What was your favorite item?

No comments:

Post a Comment