Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Bluum Review



Company: Bluum

Price: $24.95 monthly & free shipping.

Type: Baby/Kids

About: A hand picked-selection of essential products for you and your baby.


For a 5 month old boy.




The Box



First Look



The theme this month (for a 5 month old boy) was Solid Foods




Neck Pillow Chums $13.00

This says 0+ ages but I don't think my 5 month old will get much use out of it, but my 3 year old will! Especially since we are going on a very long flight soon.



Lansinoh mOmma Fork $5.00



Lansinoh mOmma Teether $5.00




Nurturme Plump Peas (2) $2.38 ($1.19 each) & 0.25 Nutureme Coupons (2)

I just bought a bunch of Nuturme & I'm waiting patiently until I receive it! I'm excited :) So of course I will be using these!



Baby Ecos Laundry Detergent Free&Clear 0.65(4oz) ($7.75 for 50oz)



ZizzyBee Bag $7.00 (3 for $19.99)

Washable, reusable & BPA free storage bags. For snacks, diapers, make-up & pretty much whatever you want!



Funktion Insulated Baby Bottle Holder $34.00

I don't know why this is $34 but I'm not liking the color combo. You can't really tell by the lighting but it's Christmas Red & Christmas Green.. but I'll get a lot of use out of it anyway :)



Conclusion: This is my first box from Bluum , I'm not disappointed! $68.00 total value! Way over the $24.95 I paid for it. I will use everything in this box. It's the first time I feel like I really got my moneys worth (based on if I'll actually use the product, not the overall price of the products) in any subscription box for babys/kids so far!
Although... it did take 15 days to get here! But I'm guessing that isn't the norm.
**contains referral links

No comments:

Post a Comment