Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


I'm linking up with Jennifer over at ROASM for Thursday Thoughts.


--First, I've been gone forever it seems.. been getting ready to move. Only to find out the Army has changed our date. Of course. That's what you get when you go & try to make plans in the Army. It is so frustrating & there is absolutely nothing we can do about it! They say it will only be a few more weeks. Yeah, they say. We will see.

--I already had all my mail forwarded to my grandmother's (where we are going to be staying for a few days until we find a house) & I know:

~Bluum, Bulu, Stork Stack, Ipsy, 2 of my Say Yes To Carrots orders, my Diapers.com order, like 2 or 3 of my Amazon orders & others that I can't think of right now, have arrived at her house.

I am dying knowing all of that is there & I can't rip into it. I'm going to be like a kid on Christmas when we finally get there. I wonder if she thinks I'm a shopaholic with all those packages?! To be fair, all.. well ok most of those orders were at a discounted price. That has to count for something, right?

--So since we will be here a little longer, I went ahead & put my daughter back in preschool. Any little bit helps. It helps both of us. She is beyond excited, she loves going to school. I know I need to enjoy it while I can because I am sure that will change someday. It also gave me an excuse to buy her a Skip Hop Lunchie & a Lunchbot!

--If my 6 month old doesn't start sleeping for more than an hour at a time I don't know how I am going to make it! The doctor told me that once they hit 6 months they can slef soothe and that I don't need to feed him during the night anymore. Well, he wakes up hungry.. so I am going to feed him. She also said to just let him cry it out, that it would be a miserable couple of weeks. That would be all fine and dandy if he slept in his own room. Which he doesn't. He sleeps right next to me in his bassinet. Speaking of his bassinet, he is growing out of it, so I am going to have to figure out some other sleeping arrangements soon.

--I bought a bunch (80 pouches) of NurturMe on a FSOT facebook group for only $30! I don't know what I was expecting but I thought the pouches would have more in them. It takes at least 3 to feed my fat baby in one sitting ;) Still, at only $30, I'm not complaining. I don't know if I would ever go and buy at full price though.



Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment